This week has been….quite a week.
Actually, the last several weeks have been a whirlwind of negotiations, document drafting, midnight teleconferences with Asia and the general feeling that while I love what I do professionally, there’s an awful lot of it on my plate.
And all of that has meant that I’m not as in touch with my creativity and love of fashion, art and literature as I’d like to be.
So, to be selected for the Independent Fashion Bloggers Links à la Mode this week – for a post I wrote while in that creative vacuum gives me hope. Hope you’ve enjoyed my take on the Arm Party (Fine Art Style).
Many thanks to IFB for the pick, and I am very much looking forward to turning off the work computer, making myself a nice cup of coffee, and exploring all of the other writers that were featured this week – congrats to all!
- 33 Avenue Miquelon: Whose Stats Should You Use for Your Media Kit?
- Burgundy Whispers: Beauty Begins Skin Deep!
- Emphatically Elle: DIY Cat-Face Flats
- Fashion Moriarty: Recurring Images: Flowers
- Informed Style: Fashion Art: Arm Party?
- Les Contemplatrices: Paris StreetStyle: Tradition vs. Personal style
- Look Sharp, Sconnie: Fashion “Rules”: I Nag My Favorite Bloggers
- Narcissista.me:My Stripper Shoe Makeover
- Pittsburgh in Polka Dots: 7 Ways to Wear a Shirtdress
- Polka Dotted Pearl: Spring colours for 2013: nail polish
- Pretty Cripple: My scratchpost: On the Hot Tin Catwalk
- Real Girl Glam: Quick Tips for Easy layering
- Rose and Pine: The Bold Black and White Trend for Under $80!
- Searching for Style: Fashion 101: How to Network Successfully
- The Penny Rose: Creating a Fashion Catalog
- The Fashionable Wife: How To: Mix Prints
- The Mirror on the Wall: The Debate on Fur
- The Photogramps: Beauty Tip: Learning to Love
- Under a Veil: Key Item: The Biker Jacket
- Wings for Liberty: Makeup review: Sephora’s liquid eyeliner